Are you planning a trip to Hanoi city, Vietnam? You would love to visit Hanoi’s must-visited attractions on a guided Hanoi city tour, the day trip for your great insights of Hanoi’s rich culture, eventful history & blended architectures. Let’s have it reviewed for the details & plan this travel experience with us…..
OVERVIEW OF HANOI CITY DAY TOUR
Hanoi, a more than one-thousand-year-old capital of Vietnam, is the biggest political-cultural center of the country experiencing a lot of ups and downs in history. This place is a perfect combination of the ancient and poetic beauty of an old city with almost intact historical remains and the vibrant beauty of a developing city.
In this Hanoi city tour, which offers you chances to visit interesting places but also to enlarge your knowledge of Hanoi’s brilliant history, its charming architecture & friendly Hanoians.
Therefore, it will be by far more exciting when you can schedule on a guided day tour with us to discover the beauty of this place, immerse yourself in the lifestyle of people here to understand them and find the true beauty of this land.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS HANOI CITY DAY TRIP?
- Pay a visit to Ho Chi Minh complex, getting to know about Uncle Ho’s life & his great contribution to Vietnam’s freedom & independence.
- Enrich your knowledge of Vietnamese culture & its fewdal education on a visit to The Temple of Literature & The first University of Vietnam.
- Leisure stroll around beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake, the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Have an exciting cyclo ride & experience what’s daily taking place on the streets of Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy an unique water puppet show telling you about Vietnamese’s belief & legends thru puppets & traditional songs.