Ready to taste the best street food in Hanoi? Thirsty for exploration of Hanoi Old Quarter & the feeling of Hanoi culture?! Let’s join in our Hanoi street food tour with a local foodie insider, taste top must-tried street food in Hanoi for your long-lasting food & local culture memories….
HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR - Taste authentic Hanoi street food & learn about Hanoi lifestyle
Trip duration & time: 3 hours, luncheon or dinner.
Vietnamese cuisine is known for being both healthy and delicious, thanks its flexible combination of fresh herbs and greens, paired with rice, noodles, seafood, pork and beef. Some of the best dishes are actually found at roadsides, vibrant street markets or in humble-looking restaurants.
Join us in this Hanoi street food tour, you will be guided around the hidden alleyways of Hanoi Old Quarter, chances to interact with locals, feel the local daily life and taste the best street food dishes in local food stalls or restaurants where are mostly chosen by hard-to-please Vietnamese food lovers.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT IN THIS HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR?
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do — on the street
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique Vietnamese food culture & different dishes’ background history thru the guide’s informative stories.
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter- good to experience Hanoian’s daily life, their cultures as well as ancient architectures reflected in old houses & temples.
- Travel authentically & responsibly while tasting delicious food & supporting local family’s bussinesses
DELICIOUS DISHES YOU WILL TASTE IN THIS HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR
- Bun Cha & Nem Ran (Grilled pork with noodle & spring rolls).
- Pho ( Noodle with beef or chicken).
- Banh Cuon (Steamed rice cake).
- Banh Mi (Vietnamese sandwich).
- Trà Tranh ( Lemon tea)
- Xôi Yến ( Yen Sticky Rice).
- Hoa quả dầm ( Mixture fresh-fruit).
- Bia hơi Hanoi (Draught beer).
- Cafe trứng (Egg coffee)
Notes : Vegetarian food or special requirement is available upon request
Good to know :
- This street food tour take you through many street food stalls and little restaurants, you can keep ordering food as long as you can eat, our suggestion is that taste a little bit each place, then try other food on the go.
- We ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for tasting.
- With hundreds of food stalls in this area, it’s difficult to know which are good to eat or not. There are definitely one’s that you should not venture in, but we are confident that we has vetted the places you go to, and allow to experience fantastic local specialty flavours.