Are you planning a cruise to Lan Ha bay -Cat Ba islands? Think of the right way that is worth your time flying thousands of miles and hundreds of kilometers driving to Halong bay – the best place to visit in Vietnam. Don’t cruise normal way and put La Regina Legend Cruise & its interesting travel itinerary into your account……
La Regina Legend Cruise – the Queen of the bays.
La Regina Legend is a glamorous cruise of 5***** service & facilities without compare! The ship effortlessly blends all that greatness of the past liners : for example, wood detailing and brass fixtures….with modern comfort and luxury. She features luxury down to the smallest detail, from the ornately decorated paintings of Vietnamese queens in the restaurant to the wood-paneled library, La Regina Legend’s beauty lies within her distingtive features. Honestly, the four-deck cruise deserves to be fully explored to uncover her secrets and chosen for your ultimate journey to admire the outstanding seascapes of Halong – Lan Ha bay.
La Regina Legend Cruise
La Regina Legend Cruise includes 27 luxury cabins, which are well furnished with private bathrooms & its own private balconies, and classified as Princess Suites, Queen Triple Suites and Queen Regent Suites as below details for your choices.
Princess Suites :
- Area: 45m2
- Location: 1st, 2nd & 3rd floor
- Bed type: Double or Twin
- No of cabin: 22
The Queen Suites feature a notion of “elegant luxury,” are the perfect places to relax and unwind. Luxurious features such as a private balcony, well-furnished bathroom and a spacious bedroom make your Queen Suites the ideal home from home. 22 Queen Suites in the first and second deck of luxury accommodation while enjoying the full beauty of the bays.
Pricess Suite Cabin
Queen Triple Suites :
- Area: 54m2
- Location: 2nd & 3rd floor
- Bed type: 03 single beds
- No of cabin: 04
The spacious 54-square-meter Queen Triple Suites are best suited to host three people traveling together, whether it be a couple with one child or even three friends sleeping in separate single beds. The suite offers the option of having a double bed (King Size) and a single (Twin), or three single beds that need requesting at the time of booking. With a capacity of three adults, the Queen Triple Suite can surprise you with its extreme comfort and the spectacular view from the balcony
Triple Queen Suite Cabin
Queen Regent Suites :
- Area: 135m2
- Location: 2nd floor
- Bed type: 01 round shape king size bed
- No of cabin: 01
The only Queen Regent Suite in La Regina Cruise, as its name, is the “palace” of Queen Regent. You will be treated as Queen Regent while conquering the bays “on top of the world.” Choose the Queen Regent Suite; you’ll indulge in one of the most luxurious interpretations of the La Regina experience, from the spacious round-shape bed for queens, the open bathroom for ultimate wellness and relaxation to the excellent taste of sauvignon in-suite setup. Your suite benefits from a sumptuous bathroom with bath and shower, velour robes and slippers,..
Queen Regent Suite cabin
La Regina Legend Cruise – an awesome journey to discover Halong bay, Lan Ha bay & Cat Ba Island
La Regina Legend Cruise redefines the art of cruising way by offering the longest route along the picturesque seascape between Lan Ha bay and Halong bay while unveiling the culture of floating village life.
La Regina Cruise Journey & Experiences
We offer great activities for your real touch to the nature with bamboo boat rowing through a long water tunnel, visiting fish farm and kayaking, swimming in the spectacular lagoon dotted with a hundred tiny white sandy beaches, cruising into 7000-year-old ancient fishing village then driving through the lush jungle on biggest island in Cat Ba archipelago with an opportunity to visit a war hospital relic inside jungle cave.
The special travel experiences you expect to have when choosing La Regina Legend Cruise.
- One journey for your impressive captivation of two bays : Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay to admire their outstanding seascapes of geogous islands, hidden grottoes & floating fishing villages on emarald bay.
- Bamboo boat rowing through Sang Toi (Dark & Light cave) – the hidden water caves
- Visting a fish farm with many fish species, especially huge groupers
- Kayaking and swimming at iconic Ba Trai Dao white sandy beach.
- Overnight in the middle of tranquil & beautiful Lan Ha bay- anchoring among Viet Hai’s fish farms
- Cruising through and experience the 7000 – year – old Cai Beo fishing village,
- A scenic drive along Cat Ba national park which was recognized as the world biosphere in 2005 and pay a visit to Quan Y Hospital Cave which was used to cure the wounded solders during Vietnam- American war.
- Sumptuous meals, Sunset cocktails, Cooking demonstration and BBQ candlelight dinner on board.