The Terms and Conditions are important ones to form the contractual relationship between Golden Holiday Travel and its beloved clients. Booking and travelling with us, it is essential for your reading, understanding and accepting these terms and conditions.
Our Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Vietnam Golden Holiday Travel JSC – under the branding Golden Holiday Travel (Business Certificate Number: 0105918125 & Its International Tour Operator License number 01-884/2016/TCDL-GPLHQT) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries and other relevant communication from our travel advisors. Any misunderstanding or you would like to know more information, please, feel free to ask us with questions to our travel consultants or email us by email@example.com
Booking Condition & Payment Guide
Our prices are quoted in American dollars, net and no commission will be offered. Hotel rates are quoted per room per night. Tour and other services are quoted on per person basis. Single supplements will apply to individual travelers wishing to stay in a single room in a trip.
2. Reservation and Confirmation
All reservations to be made in writing via our official website or email addresses.
All reservation requests will be handled/replied within 24 hours. We will inform you in case we are unable to process your requests by the specified time frame.
3. Deposit and Payment
A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost ( for long travel itinerary) is required at the time of booking & non-refundable. For a day trip or short vacations ( 2-3 days), you can make a full payment following the booking process of this website. When getting your deposit payment or full payment, we will issue you the Confirmation Service Invoice. Receipt of your payment will indicate that you or your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
The balance of the tour value (70%) is collected upon your arrival in Vietnam. Cash is preferred to reduce any processing fees that may affect your cost. If online payment, please, pay for the online payment fees added to your balances.
In case you wish to make amendments to your booking, no charge will be applied if the amendments are not close to the deadline of cancellation (please see cancellation policy). When an amendment is made, the tour cost may change and the new price will be applied.
5. Cancellation & Refunds
a. Cancellation by the traveler
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam; however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. The cancellation fees will be calculated as follows :
- Cancellations made more than 45 days prior to arrival : 15%
- Cancellations made from 45 to 30 days prior to arrival : 25%
- Late cancellations made from 29 to 15 days prior to arrival : 50%
- Late cancellations made less than 14 days or no show : 100%
b. Cancellation by us
We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events. It is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively receive a full refund.
In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less by any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
6. Travel Documentation
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip. We are not responsible if you are refused to entry a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
7. Children Policy
- Free of charge for one child who is under the age of 4 years old when accompanied by at least two full paying adults and share the same room with adults. There will be charged 50% if any usage of airfare on tour.
- A tour price of 75% of a full paying adult will be charged for one child from 4 to 10 years old when accompanied by at least two full paying adults and stays in the same room. An extra bed is provided without any payment. There will be charged 75% if any usage of airfare on tour.
- Children at the age of 11 or older will be charged as an adult.
Please be prepared to show appropriate identification clearly stating the date of birth when confirming the services.
8. Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that all travelers obtain travel and health insurance before taking any of our tours. Insurance is not included in our tour cost.
Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US $200,000 for each of the categories of cover. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects
9. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Vietnam, the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
10. Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Golden Holiday Travel has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Golden Holiday Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
11. Liability & Responsibility
- Golden Holiday Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Golden Holiday Travel’s control.
- Golden Holiday Travel is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- In addition, we will not be responsible for any injury, loss, death, delay or damage to personal property that is not related to our services such as airlines delay. Our maximum liability, for any reason, will be limited to the amount paid to us for the requested services.
- We will not be held responsible for loss, death, physical harm caused to or any expenses incurred by passengers if they deviate from our original tour itinerary or group.
- Golden Holiday Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Golden Holiday Travel has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Golden Holiday Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Golden Holiday Travel tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Golden Holiday Travel, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Golden Holiday Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
12. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Golden Holiday Travel reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature