Are you nature lovers & photo enthusiast? Boat ride in Thac Ba lake & Mu Cang Chai Trek will be your ideal choice to captivate Thac Ba lake’s scenic landscapes and awesome Mu Cang Chai mountainscapes & its famous stepped rice fields. Let’s join us in 4 day Thac Ba lake – Mu Cang Chai Trekking Tour for your lifetime travel experiences.
The overview of Thac Ba lake – Mu Cang Chai Trekking Tour 4 days from Hanoi.
4 day Thac Ba lake – Mu Cang Chai Trekking Adventure offers you chances to best explore two famous & untouched destinations in Yen Bai province.
- Thac Ba is the largest lake of wonderful beauty in Northwest Vietnam, which is charaterized by 1331 green islands emerging on calmly blue & clear water surface of the lake, reminding us about the pristine beauty of Halong bay thanks to its similarity in scenery to some extends.
- Mu Cang Chai rice terraces, the man-made wonder by local ethnics, which have drastically drawn an increasing number of local & international visitors in the last few years to admire its unique scenery, especially on harvesting time when rice fields change its green color to its fullest golden beauty.
This journey is beloved among our travellers with off-the-beaten-path treks passing remote hamlets and homestaying in local families of ethnic groups, you will have more chances to interact with them and therefore have a good understanding of local ethnic cultures.
This tour is also operated following our responsible travel policy, so joining in this trip, you will contribute your small part to better locals’ incomes, to preserve the cultural features of Vietnam ethnic minorities and develop the local community.
Brief travel program of 4 day Thac Ba lake – Mu Cang Chai trekking expedition.
- Day 1.Hanoi – Thac Ba lake, boat ride to admire Thac Ba lake & its pristine islands.Homestay in Ngoi Tu village (L,D)
- Day 2.Thac Ba lake – Mu Cang Chai, trekking along La Pan Tan village to admire rice terraces.Homestay in Kim Noi village ( B,L,D)
- Day 3. Morning trek in Cu Che Nha commune – Nghia Lo. Homestay in Sa Ren village(B, L,D)
- Day 4.Morning bike to visit Muong Lo valley – Hanoi.(B,L)
Special highlights of this 4 day Thac Ba lake – Mu Cang Chai trekking adventure.
- A nice escape from the city’s noise to the peaceful & quiet atmosphere of rural life in Vietnam : Thac Ba lake & remote Mu Cang Chai mountains.
- Chances to explore Thac Ba lake which is considered as “ Halong bay on mountain” with boat ride to admire the natural landscapes of different green islets & caves.
- Immense yourselves to Mu Cang Chai’s majestic mountainscapes & her rice terraces, the most stunning rice – stepped fields in Vietnam in terms of scales & beauty.
- Soak in healthy treks along the hillsides passing rustic villages & great spots of beautiful rice terraces – picturesque photos you can capture.
- Get to know local culture of ethnic groups : Thai, Red Dzao & H’Mong that you will meet on trekking routes or homestying
- Enjoy interesting talks & authentic meals with local families on their traditional stilted houses
- Travel resposibly to better the local’s income when using in local people’s service (homestay, meals, boat rental….)