Are you a nature lover & an outdoor enthusiat? You love to be surrounded with natural scenery & take part in healthy activities? Let’s come along with us on a 2 day Ninh Binh Hideway Tour to visit some of hidden gems in Ninh Binh countryside : Mua cave, Thien Ha Galaxy boat ride, Hoa Lu ancient capital & Cuc Phuong national park….
OVERVIEW OF 2 DAY NINH BINH HIDEAWAY TOUR FROM HANOI
Tour type : private tour from Hanoi
Ninh Binh is a scenic countryside near Hanoi capital, famous for its majestic mountainscapes, naturally hidden caves, tropical forest… .In this Ninh Binh hideway tour, we would love to customize a 2 day journey of memorable experiences with scenic hike, leisure bike & boat ride to explore the less- frequently visited places in Ninh Binh.
- Mua cave – the beautiful hiking site to conquer Ngoa Long mountain, where you can capture impressive panorama of towering limestone pillars, rice fields in Tam Coc into your eyes.
- Hoa Lu -the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th & 11th centuries with old-aged temples & historical values.
- Thien Ha Grotto, a newly- exploited area of dry & water caves nested in pristine mountains – “ less touristic and naturally beautiful”
- Cuc Phuong national park – the oldest rain forest in Vietnam of majestic forested limestone mountains and rich ecosystem of fauna & flora.
- Van Long nature reserve – the untouched place in Ninh Binh of rich eco-system & awesome scenery, where is chosen as the setting location for “King: Skong island” movie in 2015.
Boat ride in Thien Ha Galaxy cave
Brief program of 2 day Ninh Binh Hideaway.
- Day 1. Hanoi- Ninh Binh, visit Mua cave, Hoa Lu ancient capital, Thien Ha cave.Overnight in 4**** Cuc Phuong resort (L)
- Day 2. Ninh Binh hideway to Cuc Phuong national park, Van Long nature reserve – Hanoi (B,L)
What to expect in this 2 day Ninh Binh Hideaway tour?
- Scenic hike in Mua cave to conquer Ngoa Long peak & have panoramic captivation of Ninh Binh’s limestone pillars & its rice fields.
- Feel the well-preserved architectures of old temples & Vietnamese history while paying a visit to Hoa Lu ancient capital,the heart of Vietnam during the 10th & 11th century.
- Enjoy realxed boat rides in Thien Ha Galaxy Grotto & Van Long nature reserve to feel the great beauty of nature with hidden caves, mountain settings & nature reserve.
- Leisure biking trip in Thien Ha cave area along limestone pillars & local village
- Inhale the fresh air & be close to the nature on healthy treks in the core area of Cuc Phuong National Park