GENERAL INFORMATION OF BA VI MOUNTAIN DAY TREK
Ba Vi National Park is a lesser known tourist attraction among foreign travellers, located in the countryside out of busy Hanoi city.Famous for its three high summits covered by clouds & tropical forests, the climate in Ba Vi mountains is pleasant & fresh all year around – really a nice place for nature lovers, hikers & photographers, who would love to immense the mountainscapes, waterfalls, primeval forests, trek to conquer the peaks, inhale fresh air & get to know Vietnamese culture & history.
This trip is only operated in private tour package with private car, entrance sightseeing fee, lunch & tourguide, pick your family from Hanoi so the price will base on the size of your group.
You will visit the following attractions in Ba Vi national park.
- Cactus garden – the only place to view a huge collection of different cactus types in Vietnam.
- French Ruins of old church & villas ,the neglected heritages built by the French when they developed Ba Vi mountain as the summer resort.
- Tan Vien summit & visit Thuong Temple for the great captivation & good understanding of Vietnamese culture.
- The King Summit & Ho Chi Minh temple, the highest point in Ba Vi national park, where you can open to view to beautiful low lands of Red River Delta & Da river; and visit a simple temple dedicated to Ho Chi Minh president.
What can you expect from this day trek to Ba Vi mountains?
- A wonderful day escape from your daily routines to tranquil & pristine scenery of mountains, river & jungle in Ba Vi National Park
- Take part in healthy outdoor hikes to conquer famous peaks in Ba Vi mountains & inhale the fresh air.
- Enrich your knowledge about Ho Chi Minh president with his life & wishes relating to Uncle Ho Temple’s building; about Vietnamese history & their native belief
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of authentic local food.