Are you interested in outdoor adventure & be surrounded by beautiful landscapes? A short break to Mai Chau valley, 150km far from Hanoi, could be a nice thing to do for your weekend break, where you can step off the beaten path and experience Mai Chau’s relaxed hill tribe life & breathtaking scenery.
OVERVIEW OF 2 DAY MAI CHAU ADVENTURE FROM HANOI
Mai Chau is a pristine valley of beautiful countryside with lush rice fields and tranquil villages, the home to several ethnic groups of Thai, Muong, H’Mong, Viet…..who still keep their traditional way of life : living on stilted houses, making their own dresses & doing their farms with buffaloes.In this 2 day Mai Chau valley adventure, you would have chances to admire the essence of Mai Chau: its idyllic scenery & authentic tribal villages; take part in leisure activities of biking, trekking along the valley to explore the best of this countryside & interact with local ethnics……
What to expect from this 2 day Mai Chau adventure?
- Admire beautiful landscapes of rolling mountains & pristine valleys with rice fields & rustic villages.
- Have a nice sense of local ethnics’ daily lives with their warm heart & hospitality.
- Relax with leisure bike, healthy trek along the hidden trails of Mai Chau valley.
- Chances to interact with friendly locals & taste their yummy home-cooked food during the adventure.
Brief program of 2 day Mai Chau break from Hanoi.
- Day 1 : Hanoi – Mai Chau, biking around the valley.Overnight in 4**** Mai Chau Villa (L)
- Day 2 : Scenic trek Mai Chau valley – Hanoi (B, L)