Are you planning to make a trip to Hanoi,Vietnam? For a relaxed cruise with big fun activities of kayaking, swimming or trekking in national park in your Vietnam holidays, Cat Ba island should be listed as a good place to explore in your trip to visit in the north of Vietnam. Let’s have this 2 day Hanoi -Cat Ba island tour reviewed and planned your enjoyable journey with us….
Overview of 2 day Hanoi -Cat Ba Island Tour, overnight in Cat Ba town.
Though being the biggest island in Halong bay, however, Cat Ba island belongs to Hai Phong city administratively.Cat Ba island is bestowed with its pristine beaches, untouched Lan Ha bay & its national park – recognised as the world’s biosphere reserve in 2005.Travelling to Cat Ba island, you can expect to enjoy the beauty of limestone pillars in Lan Ha bay – less touristic than Halong bay, to swim on desserted beaches or to have fun activities of trekking to discover the nature of Cat Ba national park.2 day Hanoi-Cat Ba tour is created with a night in the hotel – suitable for the travellers who are not interested in overnighting on the cruise.In this trip, you will have an interesting discovery of Cat Ba island with leisure cruising, kayaking & swimming in Lan Ha bay and a light trek in the core area of Cat Ba national park.
Scenic Lan Ha bay
Brief itinerary of 2 day Hanoi Cat Ba tour, overnight in the hotel in Cat Ba town.
- Day 1 : Hanoi bus & speed boat transfer to Cat Ba island, trekking tour to visit Cat Ba national park.Overnight in Cat Ba town hotel (L)
- Day 2 : Cat Ba island day cruise to explore pristine Lan Ha bay with kayaking & swimming fun.Transfer back to Hanoi (B,L)
What to expect in this 2 day Cat Ba island tour.
- Stay away from the crowd to peaceful Cat Ba island – the biggest & less touristic island in Halong bay.
- Explore the pristine nature & stunning scenery of Lan Ha bay – the famous bay in Cat Ba sland with outstanding setting of limestone islands on the sea water.
- Taking park in big fun activities of kayaking along islands, to mysterious hidden caves or swimming in untouched beaches.
- Soft trek to discover natures of Kim Giao rainforest, conquer Ngu Lam Peak in the core area of Cat Ba national park – the world’s biosphere reserve.
- Chances to enjoy delicious & fresh sea food on the trip journey.
Day cruise to visit Lan Ha bay
Photo with paxs on the cruise
Kayaking to explore the hidden caves
Trekking to visit Cat Ba national park