You are in Hanoi & would love to visit less – touristic places in Ninh Binh? You are interested in natural landscapes, beautiful scenery & cultural site with some leisure activities of hiking, biking & boating? You can find all in this customized Ninh Binh day tour to Mua cave, Hoa Lu ancient capital & Van Long nature reserve, flexibly designed for your best exploration of Ninh Binh’s beauty.
OVERVIEW OF MUA CAVE - HOA LU - VAN LONG DAY TOUR
Ninh Binh is a top tourist destination in Northern Vietnam, famous for its pristine landscapes of mountains, waterways, natural caves…, for its historical & cultural sites, and for its mouth-watering local foods.You can easily make a day escape to explore highlighted must-see tourist attractions in Ninh Binh from Hanoi capital.In this Ninh Binh day trip, we would tailormake you a visit to the following places :
- Mua Cave, the beautiful hiking site to conquer Ngoa Long mountain, where you can capture impressive panorama of towering limestone pillars, rice fields in Tam Coc into your eyes.
- Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam during 10th & 11th century with old-aged temples & historical values.
- Van Long nature reserve, the untouched place in Ninh Binh of rich eco-system & awesome scenery, where is chosen as the setting location for “King: Skong island” movie in 2015.
What you can expect from this Ninh Binh day trip?
- Enjoy stunning landscapes of mountains, caves, rice fields & waterways in Ninh Binh
- Healthy hike to conquer Ngoa Long peak & be rewarded with beautiful pictures of your life-time memory.
- Leisure bike thru local villages & scenic dykes to experience locals’ daily life as well as landscapes in Van Long nature reserve.
- Relax yourselves on a rowing boat ride to admire natural life of birds, pheasants, storks herons & possibly the delacour’s langurs – the most endangered primate in Van Long nature reserve.
- Enrich your insight of Vietnam’s history in the 10th & 11th century on a visit to Hoa Lu ancient capital.